The user, leaving a request on this website, accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Consent). Acting freely, of his own free will and in his interest, and also confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the following my personal data:
1) Personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; Email addresses place of work and position; user data (location information; type and version of the OS; type and version of the Browser; type of device and its screen resolution; source from where the user came to the site; from which site or by which advertisement; language of the OS and Browser; which pages it opens and to which the button is clicked by the user; ip address.
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. The purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests from individuals in order to provide advice; analytics of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”; Articles of association; current consent to the processing of personal data
6. During processing with personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transmission (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
7. Personal data is processed before an individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. The storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-ФЗ “On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation” and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
8. Consent may be revoked by the personal data subject or his representative by sending a written statement to the head of the organization or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
9. In case of withdrawal by the subject of personal data or his representative of consent to the processing of personal data, he is entitled to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in clauses 2–11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated 07.27.2006
10. This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent.